National plan analysis.
International SOS is independently analysing the National Pandemic Plans, including antiviral stockpiles, of selected countries. This analysis is designed to assist corporations in making their pandemic plans for their operations in these countries.
The National Plans are given a score, from 0 to 16, with 16 being the maximum achievable score. The higher the score, the better the country's pandemic preparations. Scoring is based on eight key planning areas:
- Ability to Implement Public Health Plans
- Quality of Pandemic Planning and Coordination
- Strength of Public Health Planning
- National Antiviral Planning and Stockpiling
- National Pandemic Vaccine Stockpiling
- Strength of Health Response Planning
- Ability to Maintain Essential Services
- Ability to Communicate Pandemic Messages
A sample of the countries analysed is listed in the table below. Please select from the sample list for an overview of the national pandemic plan and a summary of the national antiviral stockpile
|Hong Kong (SAR)||13|
International SOS can provide a detailed analysis of many countries' pandemic planning and the regulations pertaining to purchase, stockpiling and distribution of antiviral drugs as part of our Antiviral Medication Information Service. Medical providers to assist with corporate antiviral stockpiling can be identified globally.
Please contact your International SOS Sales Representative or click here to inquire about this product.